Five honored at second annual Legacy Awards
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Five individuals are being honored for leaving their esteemed mark on society.
The second Annual Legacy Awards Ceremony was held Thursday night in Syracuse to highlight those who make an impact and continue to contribute to their community.
Honorees include the leaders behind companies like Byrne Dairy and Sensis Corporation. The one thing they have in common is that they have built legacies through thriving businesses on top of giving back to society.
"They have helped companies stay in business, they've helped non-profit organizations, their families get involved. So they're truly not just leaving a legacy, they're still building on these legacies," said Joyl Clance, Manager of BizEvents.
The honorees will be featured in the Business Journal's special event section on Friday.
Those honored were:
- Bill Byrne, Byrne Dairy, Vice President of Quality
- Ray Halbritter, Nation Representative and CEO of Oneida Nation Enterprises
- Jud Gostin, Sensis Corporation
- Joseph Mirabito, Chief Executive Officer of Mirabito Holdings, Inc.
- Orrin B. MacMurray, Chairman of the Board and Principal at C&S Companies, Inc.